- 2005. "Venezuela, Poesía Visual", solo exhibition, TIS, Madrid
- 2006. Group exhibition, Laboratorio 3, Madrid
- 2008. Solo exhibition, Bálanda, Madrid
- 2009. Exhibition selected contest Jorge Manrique, Church of the Jesuits, Segura de la Sierra
- 2009. Enfoca la Sierra. Itinerant exhibition, Jaén
- 2012. MAE. Exhibition of emerging art city of Córdoba
- 2012. Casa del Arte Gallery. Zürich
- 2012. "Ex-presión", Solo exhibition. Magic Box. Zürich
- 2012. Hispano-Suiza. Group exhibition. Sihlquai55 Offspace. Zürich
- 2013. Hispano-Suiza. Group exhibition. Centro Cultural Galileo. Madrid
- 2017. Impares. Sala Juana Francés. Ayuntamiento de Madrid. Group exhibitioin. Madrid.
- 2017. Biblioteca Viva de Al-Andalus. Palacio del Bailío. Córdoba.
- 2007: 1St prize, group Konecta, Madrid
- 2009: 2Nd Prize, V Jornadas Jorge Manrique, Segura de la Sierra
Luis Lumbreras uses photography as a means of expression and language for storytelling. Artistic creation is as necessary to him as playful and, as with music, is through play and improvisation, which allows him to break his own schemes and to be able to flow and move from realism to the abstract, from sharpness to the indefinite freely. Thus arises a mode of research spontaneous and real.
Mirrors, looks, colors, poetry, ... his works are a silent invitation to reflect on an everyday world and endless, exciting, sometimes sordid, disturbing, others empty.
He has done exhibitions in Spain and Switzerland and received the First award of photography by Konecta Group in Madrid and the Second award in the Photography Competition Days Jorge Manrique in Segura de la Sierra (Spain).
Luis is didgeridoo and hang player and belongs to Chandra, artistic platform on which to develop projects of music, photography, dance and theater and he has participated in several editions of The Alternative Festival in Madrid, and he has done collaborations with Ouka Leele (First National Award of Photography), Rafael Gordon (film director and writer), Julien Charlon, (Mundo Lavapiés project), The National Ballet of Spain ("The Heart of Jade", directed by Jose Nieto), Rolando Pardo (film "Singing under the earth ") and more.
He is a member of TIF (Ilda Fava Theatre) since 1992, and he is co-founder of Balanda, National Association of Didgeridoo and Aboriginal Art.
He currently lives and develop their artistic work in Zürich (Switzerland).